Camping at Kilefjorden Camping
Atmosphere of the campsite
You can tap drinking water at various places on the campsite.
Self Check-in / Winterseason
Dogs and horses
Points of attention
- Registration and payment upon arrival.
- If the kiosk is closed on arrival, find a camping spot and use the self check-in or register and pay later.
- Keep a distance of at least 4 meters from your neighbours, calculated between outstanding canopies (this also applies to friendly campers!). This is for privacy and fire safety reasons. If it is not busy at the campsite, give each other space and keep even more distance.
- In the high season we bake fresh bread rolls (to order) that you can pick up in the morning at the kiosk. We would like to receive your order for this the day / evening in advance.
- You can light a fire at the fire place on the beach and in the grill hut. Open fire at your camping equipment or cabin is not allowed between 15 April and 15 September due to the risk of fire.
- Waste is (mandatory!) collected separately in 5 different bins: glass/tin/metal, paper, pant (= deposit), plastic, residual waste. Please keep waste as little as possible. You cannot dispose of bulky waste with us. On behalf of the environment, thank you for your cooperation.
- Kilefjorden Camping is a quiet campsite, please keep the noise level low at all times. Evening rest applies at Kilefjorden Camping after 10 pm.
For more information and prices send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to enjoy the peace and quiet at Kilefjorden Camping more often? Then consider a seasonal pitch. The caravan is ready for you to enjoy during the weekend, or whenever you want (all year round).
At Kilefjorden Camping we have a small number of seasonal pitches available. There are a number of assigned places by the water (max 125 m2) and a number of places on the field on the edge of the gravel plateau (max 70 m2).